Hi Folks:

I just pushed a new script, admin-misplaced.php, to
https://github.com/pear/pear-svn-git. It checks our source code
repositories for packages that are in unexpected places.

I found several anomalies. I will adjust the svn.php.net repository as
needed on Thursday unless I hear from anyone

the misplaced items

--
T H E A N A L Y S I S A N D S O L U T I O N S C O M P A N Y
http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Convissor at Nov 8, 2011 at 4:07 pm
    Hi Again Folks:

    DOH! I hit send instead of save... Here is the current list of oddities.

    Any idea why the following two packages have not been moved yet:

    ---------------
    Packages on github that have not had code copied from php.net:
    Text_CAPTCHA_Numeral
    Net_SmartIRC

    I will clean up the following packages in svn.php.net on Thursday unless
    I hear otherwise:

    ---------------
    Packages on github that are still in php.net packages:
    Net_Sieve
    Auth_SASL
    Text_Statistics
    XML_GRDDL
    FSM
    Net_SMTP
    Log
    File_Passwd
    PHP_CodeSniffer

    ---------------
    Packages on github that are still in php.net packages-all:
    Net_Sieve
    Auth_SASL
    Text_Statistics
    XML_GRDDL
    File_Passwd
    PHP_CodeSniffer

    ---------------
    Packages on php.net in packages but not in packages-all:
    FSM
    Log
    Net_SMS
    Net_SMTP

    Thanks,

    --Dan

    --
    T H E A N A L Y S I S A N D S O L U T I O N S C O M P A N Y
    http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/
    4015 7th Ave #4, Brooklyn NY 11232 v: 718-854-0335 f: 718-854-0409

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedNov 8, '11 at 3:30p
activeNov 8, '11 at 4:07p