Grokbase Groups PHP pear-qa June 2011
Uh; well; that was a little odd - I did this as a QA release because of a
dupe of Bug #18329 (fatal error; since ~feb this year); spent a bit of time
checking unit tests etc.

1.1.0 went out; no svn tags or package.xml updates - was that meant to be a
proper release or a qa release? Does it include Bug #18329 & Bug #18404
fixes? If so; do we want to kill off the 1.1.1 QA release as redundant?

If yes to all, feel free to revert / yank the 1.1.1 release.