An: php@adamashley.name, aharvey@php.net

Hi,

I had some time to hack on the Config package, fixing a bunch of bugs
and feature requests in it:
http://pear.php.net/bugs/search.php?cmd=display&package_name[]=Config&status=CRSLR

Now it's time for a new feature release. The only things left to do are
updating the package.xml file, tagging and releasing the package.

Could one of you guys do that - you are the package maintainers after
all :)

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Search Discussions

  • Jesús Espino at Dec 21, 2010 at 10:27 pm
    I will try to do it tomorrow.

    Greetings.
    I had some time to hack on the Config package, fixing a bunch of bugs
    and feature requests in it:
    http://pear.php.net/bugs/search.php?cmd=display&package_name[]=Config&status=CRSLR

    Now it's time for a new feature release. The only things left to do are
    updating the package.xml file, tagging and releasing the package.

    Could one of you guys do that - you are the package maintainers after
    all :)

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
  • Christian Weiske at Dec 22, 2010 at 5:05 am
    Hi Jesus,

    I had some time to hack on the Config package, fixing a bunch of
    bugs and feature requests in it:
    http://pear.php.net/bugs/search.php?cmd=display&package_name[]=Config&status=CRSLR
    Could one of you guys do that - you are the package maintainers
    after all :)
    I will try to do it tomorrow.
    Jesus, sorry - I originally sent the mail to Adam Ashley and Adam
    Harvey, the maintainers. They already responded and want to do it.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
  • Jesús Espino at Dec 22, 2010 at 7:34 am
    Ok, no problem.

    :)

    Greetings.

    I had some time to hack on the Config package, fixing a bunch of
    bugs and feature requests in it:
    http://pear.php.net/bugs/search.php?cmd=display&package_name[]=Config&status=CRSLR
    Could one of you guys do that - you are the package maintainers
    after all :)
    I will try to do it tomorrow.
    Jesus, sorry - I originally sent the mail to Adam Ashley and Adam
    Harvey, the maintainers. They already responded and want to do it.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske

    -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedDec 21, '10 at 10:13p
activeDec 22, '10 at 7:34a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Christian Weiske: 2 posts Jesús Espino: 2 posts