Grokbase Groups PHP pear-qa July 2010
I came over this page and there I saw that my package Net_Ident is
unmaintained:

http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Ident

I still have an interest to maintain this package. There are no bugs
reported and package is working just well (at least for me). I have
never received any complaints about that.

So I would be happy to maintain that package and fix possible bug and do
required improvements. Please let me know if it is possible.

Thank you

Ondrej

--
Ondrej JOMBIK
Platon Technologies Ltd., Hlavna 3, Sala SK-92701

Search Discussions

  • Daniel O'Connor at Aug 8, 2010 at 12:57 pm
    Hey Ondrej,
    Welcome back!

    Can I get you to do a release with a new version of the package.xml?

    http://wiki.php.net/pear/packages/migration has steps.

    I came over this page and there I saw that my package Net_Ident is
    unmaintained:

    http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Ident

    I still have an interest to maintain this package. There are no bugs
    reported and package is working just well (at least for me). I have
    never received any complaints about that.

    So I would be happy to maintain that package and fix possible bug and do
    required improvements. Please let me know if it is possible.

    Thank you

    Ondrej

    --
    Ondrej JOMBIK
    Platon Technologies Ltd., Hlavna 3, Sala SK-92701
    +421 903 PLATON - info@platon.org - http://platon.org

  • Ondrej Jombik at Aug 9, 2010 at 9:19 pm
    Daniel -

    Thank you for writting me. I'll do the package migration to new version
    of package.xml according to the link you posted.

    I'll keep you updated how it goes.

    Thanks

    Ondrej
    Can I get you to do a release with a new version of the package.xml?

    http://wiki.php.net/pear/packages/migration has steps.

    I came over this page and there I saw that my package Net_Ident is
    unmaintained:

    http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Ident

    I still have an interest to maintain this package. There are no bugs
    reported and package is working just well (at least for me). I have
    never received any complaints about that.

    So I would be happy to maintain that package and fix possible bug and do
    required improvements. Please let me know if it is possible.
    --
    Ondrej JOMBIK
    Platon Technologies Ltd., Hlavna 3, Sala SK-92701
    +421 903 PLATON - info@platon.org - http://platon.org

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedJul 14, '10 at 3:45a
activeAug 9, '10 at 9:19p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Ondrej Jombik: 2 posts Daniel O'Connor: 1 post