2009/12/28 A.L.E.C <alec@alec.pl>:
A.L.E.C wrote:
Hi! I'm a new Mail_Mime developer. I would like to handle Mail package
stable release (1.2.0) which is waiting for so long. I see two bugs in
bugtrucker. I like to fix them first. Please, give me access to Mail package
repository.
I have no answer from Mail's leader also. There's my simple patch in #13659.
After that fix I think we could make stable Mail-1.2.0 release. Someone will
help me with this?
I need also:
- peardoc karma
- lead in Mail_Mime
Thx.
I'm CC'ing QA on this so they can review the patch and commit it and
push a release out. It'll probably take until next year though. ;-)

Till

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedDec 28, '09 at 4:40p