The Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer package seems to be orphaned.
The last release is well over 3 years old.And there didn't seem to be
any SVN activity since 2 years. And the actual maintainer is inactive.

As web developer in a French company, I use pear every day for the
development of Intranet. I would like to contribute to pear, and more
particularly Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer. Actually, i began fixing bug
one after another.

I want to contribute this package for in a first time : fix all
standing bugs (http://pear.php.net/package/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer/bugs),
improve all bugs in coding standards
(http://pear.cweiske.de/codingstandards/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer.html),
improve documentation and add more samples
(http://pear.cweiske.de/coverage/extendet.html#Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer)

Best regards,
LEFEVRE Franck

Search Discussions

  • Daniel O'Connor at Aug 3, 2009 at 11:09 am