hi Stefan,
Just wondering if you might have a schedule in mind for the next release of
Validate_DE?
There's one set of fixed bugs in it that I noticed (the Coding Standards
ones that I addressed some time ago).
It might even be time to bump the version number of it up from 0.5.1. to
1.00 as the package seems quite
stable ;-)

regards

ken

Search Discussions

  • Stefan Neufeind, PEAR at Mar 2, 2009 at 9:55 am

    Ken Guest wrote:
    Just wondering if you might have a schedule in mind for the next
    release of Validate_DE?
    There's one set of fixed bugs in it that I noticed (the Coding
    Standards ones that I addressed some time ago).
    It might even be time to bump the version number of it up from 0.5.1.
    to 1.00 as the package seems quite
    stable ;-)
    Hi,

    I've been "swapmed with work" lately. But I'll see to look into this
    shortly.

    Thank you for the "reminder".

    Kind regards,
    Stefan
  • Daniel O'Connor at Mar 11, 2009 at 2:11 am

    Hi,

    I've been "swapmed with work" lately. But I'll see to look into this
    shortly.

    Thank you for the "reminder".
    We'll put this on the agenda of the next bug triage day (March 21st/22nd)

    http://wiki.php.net/pear/qa/bug_triage/2009-03-21

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedMar 2, '09 at 9:05a