hi Hannes,
Got my PEAR-QA hat on at the moment ;-)
just wondering if you have a schedule in place for the next release of
Validate_IS - I see there are 3 closed bugs waiting to be released ;-)

regards

Ken

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 2, 2009 at 7:29 am

    just wondering if you have a schedule in place for the next release of
    Validate_IS - I see there are 3 closed bugs waiting to be released ;-)
    I think package.xml needs to be upgraded to ver2 too..

    I guess I can do it over next weekend.

    -Hannes

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedMar 1, '09 at 11:43p
activeMar 2, '09 at 7:29a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Hannes Magnusson: 1 post Ken Guest: 1 post