Hey all,
We're trying to boost unit test coverage in Numbers_Words; and also find a
new lead maintainer for it.

I hope that by the next bug triage day - Dec 6th - we'll have a much
improved set of unit test coverage so that refactoring / further cleanup can
be safely done.

Where do you step in?
Basically, if you know any of:

Bulgarian
Czech
Danish
Donald Knuth system, English
British English
American English
Argentinian Spanish
Estonian
Hebrew
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Lithuanian
Dutch
Brazilian Portuguese
Russian
Swedish

we could use your help writing tests!

Examples tests:
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/pear/Numbers_Words/tests/

Bug to track this:
http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=15149 - patches welcome.

Search Discussions

  • Igor Feghali at Nov 25, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    All you need is a translation of

    http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/pear/Numbers_Words/tests/SpanishTest.php?view=log

    ?

    If so I can pick PT_BR.

    regards,
    Igor Feghali.
  • Igor Feghali at Nov 25, 2008 at 9:23 pm
    Dear QA,

    I would like to request karma for Numbers_Words to commit pt_BR unit
    test plus bug-fix pt_BR driver that is malfunctioning.

    Regards,
    Igor Feghali.
  • Daniel O'Connor at Nov 25, 2008 at 9:44 pm
    I added you as a developer for the moment
    I would like to request karma for Numbers_Words to commit pt_BR unit
    test plus bug-fix pt_BR driver that is malfunctioning.

    Regards,
    Igor Feghali.

  • Daniel O'Connor at Nov 25, 2008 at 10:02 pm
    Oops, think a bit more next time.
    I just realized I have no idea how to do the CVS karma side of things.

    I don't suppose you feel like just adding patches to
    http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=15149 ?

    On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Daniel O'Connor