Hello,

http://pear.php.net/package/File_IMC

I would like to become a new lead maintainer of this package as
indicated here :
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/newmaint.takingover.php

I'm developping a webmail solution and in order to manage vcard and
ical, this package is the most interesting.
I've downloaded it and i'm currently working in order to improve it and
add more functionnality and comments.

Is it possible ?

Thank you.

Sincerely

Yves Réveillon
France

Search Discussions

  • Paul M Jones at Feb 16, 2008 at 3:06 pm

    I would like to become a new lead maintainer of this package as
    indicated here :
    http://pear.php.net/manual/en/newmaint.takingover.php

    I'm developping a webmail solution and in order to manage vcard and
    ical, this package is the most interesting.
    I've downloaded it and i'm currently working in order to improve it
    and add more functionnality and comments.

    Is it possible ?

    Thank you.

    Sincerely

    Yves Réveillon
    France

    I'm OK with this; thanks for taking an interest. :-)

    --

    Paul M. Jones <http://paul-m-jones.com>

    Solar: Simple Object Library and Application Repository
    for PHP5. <http://solarphp.com>

    Join the Solar community wiki! <http://solarphp.org>

    Savant: The simple, elegant, and powerful solution for
    templates in PHP. <http://phpsavant.com>
  • Marshall Roch at Feb 16, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    Me too
[...]

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedFeb 5, '08 at 10:30a