we're using the (unmaintained) XML_XPath package for our XML DataSource
driver of Structures_DataGrid (more precisely: only for PHP 4 users of
the driver).

The package produces a notice with PHP 4.4.x:
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference [...]
The fix is rather easy (see attached patch). Could somebody please
commit this patch and make a new release of the package?

Regards,
Mark

Search Discussions

  • Christian Weiske at Aug 4, 2007 at 8:32 pm
    Mark,

    The package produces a notice with PHP 4.4.x:
    Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference
    [...]

    The fix is rather easy (see attached patch). Could somebody please
    commit this patch and make a new release of the package?
    Done.

    --
    Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Christian Weiske