The new PEAR package Mail_Mime-1.4.0RC4 (beta) has been released at
http://pear.php.net/.

Related Links
-------------
Package home: http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime
Changelog: http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime/download/1.4.0RC4
Download: http://download.pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime-1.4.0RC4.tgz

Authors
-------
Cipriano Groenendal (lead)
This will be the last Beta release of 1.4.0. I've added a ton of tests, I'll
update the docs this weekend, and baring any really major bugs, release
1.4.0 STABLE next weekend.
As such, I'd like to ask everyone please please PLEASE download 1.4.0RC4,
and try it. Run all your old working scripts with it and see if they still
work. Run the tests, and if any of them fail, let me know.
I'm especially interrested in hearing how well the new support for
international letters and charsets works in to/from/subject/filenames/etc.

If you find anything that yo think might be a bug, feel free to open a bug
report. I'd rather have too many bug reports, then bugs in the software :)
Alternativly, I might be found on IRC in CET evenings, and yo ucan always
bug me via email (cipri@php.net) aswell.

Thanks in advance,
Cipriano Groenendal

grouppear-qa @