I would like to apply as the new maintainer for SQP_Parser package.

First of all, I downloaded the code and made many improvements over what I found. I really think I improved the code to the point that all the pending bug reports are resolved.

I also added test cases over the existing test suite, tests that my code pass. I would say that the code is very near industrial quality, and that it could parse almost any SQL declaration.

I am myself an electrical engineer of 25 years experience. I am now developping a web site, and it is in that regard that I found I needed a parser to analyse the SQL declarations I encountered. Realizing it was incomplete, I just then debugged, improved and tested the source to the point it almost doubled in size.

Search Discussions

  • Helgi Þormar Þobjörnsson at Nov 5, 2006 at 1:29 pm
    I would like to apply as the new maintainer for SQP_Parser package.

    First of all, I downloaded the code and made many improvements over what
    I found. I really think I improved the code to the point that all the
    pending bug reports are resolved.

    I also added test cases over the existing test suite, tests that my code
    pass. I would say that the code is very near industrial quality, and
    that it could parse almost any SQL declaration.

    I am myself an electrical engineer of 25 years experience. I am now
    developping a web site, and it is in that regard that I found I needed a
    parser to analyse the SQL declarations I encountered. Realizing it was
    incomplete, I just then debugged, improved and tested the source to the
    point it almost doubled in size.
    Sounds good but could you show us a diff between your changes and current
    trunk ?

    diff -u would be preferred and that you'd link it somewhere on the web
    instead of pasting it here.

    Thanks
    Helgi

    --
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid people
  • Arnaud Limbourg at Nov 5, 2006 at 9:41 pm

    Can you make those patches available on a site somewhere ?

    http://pear.php.net/account-request.php

    Arnaud.

    Daniel Rousseau wrote:
    I would like to apply as the new maintainer for SQP_Parser package.

    First of all, I downloaded the code and made many improvements over what I found. I really think I improved the code to the point that all the pending bug reports are resolved.

    I also added test cases over the existing test suite, tests that my code pass. I would say that the code is very near industrial quality, and that it could parse almost any SQL declaration.

    I am myself an electrical engineer of 25 years experience. I am now developping a web site, and it is in that regard that I found I needed a parser to analyse the SQL declarations I encountered. Realizing it was incomplete, I just then debugged, improved and tested the source to the point it almost doubled in size.

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedNov 5, '06 at 12:45a
activeNov 5, '06 at 9:41p