I have noticed http://pear.php.net/package/Cache is not maintained. last
release is from 09/2005.

I'm working for web-compatibility group, for turkish linux users foundation,
mainly reporting html - js compatibility. To earn money, I work for a private
construction company, as a developer.

I want to take over this package.

Search Discussions

  • Arnaud Limbourg at Sep 20, 2006 at 10:15 am
    Hello,

    There is another package that might interest you : Cache_Lite which is
    small and fast.

    What would br your plans for cache ?

    Arnaud.

    Erkin Tek wrote:
    Hi,

    I have noticed http://pear.php.net/package/Cache is not maintained. last
    release is from 09/2005.

    I'm working for web-compatibility group, for turkish linux users foundation,
    mainly reporting html - js compatibility. To earn money, I work for a private
    construction company, as a developer.

    I want to take over this package.

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedSep 20, '06 at 10:08a
activeSep 20, '06 at 10:15a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Erkin Tek: 1 post Arnaud Limbourg: 1 post