Grokbase Groups PHP pear-qa May 2006

XML_XUL-Package is out of development.

I want take over the development of this package, because we need such a
package for our software.

Please give me some hints, how can I become the new lead maintainer of this
package

Kindly Regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
___________________________________
Florian Peuschel - GF, PM |

Search Discussions

  • Pierre at May 8, 2006 at 12:53 pm

    On Mon, 8 May 2006 13:30:06 +0200 fp@koelnsyndikat.de ("Florian Peuschel") wrote:

    Hi,

    XML_XUL-Package is out of development.

    I want take over the development of this package, because we need
    such a package for our software.

    Please give me some hints, how can I become the new lead maintainer
    of this package
    You did one of the requirements, mail pear-qa.

    Another important step is to proof your ability to take the lead of
    this package. Providing patches (fixing bugs, feature requests, or to
    add some neat features) help a lot.

    Grüße,

    -- Pierre

grouppear-qa @