Hi all,

If you are looking to help on any package here is a list of packages
currently marked unmaintained.

Cache
DBA_Relational
File_DICOM
HTML_Page
HTML_Template_Xipe
MDB
MDB2_Driver_fbsql
MDB2_Driver_querysim
Net_DNS
Net_Geo
Net_IPv4
OLE
Pager_Sliding
PHPDoc
RDF
RDF_N3
RDF_NTriple
RDF_RDQL
SQL_Parser
System_Command
XML_CSSML
XML_XPath
XML_XSLT_Wrapper

Arnaud.

Search Discussions

  • Norbert Mocsnik at Nov 21, 2005 at 6:47 am

    Arnaud Limbourg wrote:
    Pager_Sliding
    This package is not maintained anymore and has been superceded by Pager.
    I'm not sure I understand your mail :)
    I meant the note on http://pear.php.net/Pager_Sliding .
  • Greg Beaver at Nov 21, 2005 at 6:53 am

    Arnaud Limbourg wrote:
    Hi all,

    If you are looking to help on any package here is a list of packages
    currently marked unmaintained.
    PHPDoc
    Why don't we mark this as dead and buried? It is superseded in every
    way by phpDocumentor

    Greg
  • Arnaud Limbourg at Nov 21, 2005 at 7:02 am

    Greg Beaver wrote:
    Arnaud Limbourg wrote:
    Hi all,

    If you are looking to help on any package here is a list of packages
    currently marked unmaintained.
    PHPDoc

    Why don't we mark this as dead and buried? It is superseded in every
    way by phpDocumentor

    Greg
    Sure, I'll do that.

    Arnaud.
  • Arnaud Limbourg at Nov 21, 2005 at 8:07 am

    Quoting Greg Beaver <cellog@php.net>:

    Arnaud Limbourg wrote:
    Hi all,

    If you are looking to help on any package here is a list of packages
    currently marked unmaintained.
    PHPDoc
    Why don't we mark this as dead and buried? It is superseded in every
    way by phpDocumentor
    It is already marked as superseded.

    Arnaud.

grouppear-qa @