http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Geo

This package needs a release, 1.0.1 has been lingering for way to long and
if I'm not mistaken the required Cache fix is in 1.0.1 not 1.0 (actually I
confirmed that by installing Net_Geo my self)

So could QA do a release or contact the maintainer (I saw Arnaud did some
commits to this package to prepare 1.0.1 but the release never happened)

Thanks! :)

Helgi

Search Discussions

  • Arnaud Limbourg at Oct 25, 2005 at 5:23 am

    Helgi Þormar wrote:
    Hi,

    http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Geo

    This package needs a release, 1.0.1 has been lingering for way to long and
    if I'm not mistaken the required Cache fix is in 1.0.1 not 1.0 (actually I
    confirmed that by installing Net_Geo my self)

    So could QA do a release or contact the maintainer (I saw Arnaud did some
    commits to this package to prepare 1.0.1 but the release never happened)

    Thanks! :)

    Helgi
    Done.

    The release was sitting in the directory. I only recently patched
    pearweb to allow QA releases so I guess nobody could patch it at the
    time; this release got forgotten along the way.

    Arnaud.
  • Helgi Þormar at Oct 25, 2005 at 5:29 am

    This package needs a release, 1.0.1 has been lingering for way to long and
    if I'm not mistaken the required Cache fix is in 1.0.1 not 1.0 (actually I
    confirmed that by installing Net_Geo my self)

    So could QA do a release or contact the maintainer (I saw Arnaud did some
    commits to this package to prepare 1.0.1 but the release never happened)

    Thanks! :)

    Helgi
    Done.

    The release was sitting in the directory. I only recently patched
    pearweb to allow QA releases so I guess nobody could patch it at the
    time; this release got forgotten along the way.
    Thank you very much :)

    - Helgi

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedOct 25, '05 at 12:24a
activeOct 25, '05 at 5:29a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Helgi Þormar: 2 posts Arnaud Limbourg: 1 post