Hello there,

I noticed I've been marked in all my packages (OLE, File_DICOM,
Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer) as inactive, I guess that's because I haven't been
reachable through my previous mail address for some time. I've now changed
my address in my pear profile to this one, and plan on making some time for
the packages in the near future. Are there any more issues for my inactive
status?

Search Discussions

  • Helgi Þormar at Oct 23, 2005 at 1:30 am

    I noticed I've been marked in all my packages (OLE, File_DICOM,
    Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer) as inactive, I guess that's because I haven't
    been reachable through my previous mail address for some time. I've now
    changed my address in my pear profile to this one, and plan on making
    some time for the packages in the near future. Are there any more issues
    for my inactive status?
    Nope, that just about covers it :-)
    Just go to edit maintainers and make your self active again, we made it so
    that you can make your self inactive (or QA does it) and then you go to
    active state as you please.

    I for one would tho like to advice you to try to get a extra dev or two
    onboard on OLE and the Excel writer, if you can, just so it doesn't go
    into hibernation when you are way too busy ;-)

    - Helgi
  • Arnaud Limbourg at Oct 23, 2005 at 9:05 pm

    Helgi Þormar wrote:
    I noticed I've been marked in all my packages (OLE, File_DICOM,
    Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer) as inactive, I guess that's because I haven't
    been reachable through my previous mail address for some time. I've now
    changed my address in my pear profile to this one, and plan on making
    some time for the packages in the near future. Are there any more issues
    for my inactive status?
    Nope, that just about covers it :-)
    Just go to edit maintainers and make your self active again, we made it so
    that you can make your self inactive (or QA does it) and then you go to
    active state as you please.

    Indeed, since you were not reachable your status was set to inactive :)
    I for one would tho like to advice you to try to get a extra dev or two
    onboard on OLE and the Excel writer, if you can, just so it doesn't go
    into hibernation when you are way too busy ;-)

    As Helgi says, it would be great if other people could come onboard,
    there are quite a few bug reports ;)

    Arnaud.
  • Christophe Gesché at Oct 29, 2005 at 5:12 pm
    I have make a change in LDAP container by adding a new option.
    The default value preserve the compatibility
    The second value is to request that container return additional
    properties like the other container. It's useful to build an application
    using auth wich don't must branch code following used container.

    I'm to have commit without announcement.

    I has discuss about it with arnaud to prepare the change.

    So I tell write the unit test for LDAP (and perhaps repair the global
    this (broken -> Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
    - argument
    passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
    declaration of [runtime function name]().)

    I tell update the english Doc (and probably translate it in french)

    My co-worker on claroline project would probably request CVS access
    because I'm not in claroline project the 'lead' for code using auth.
    And they talks better english than me :)

    My Zend studio (in french)
    list me these problem in auth code

    bugs

    container LDAP :
    function fetchData($username, $password)
    La variable $ver est utilisée avant d'être définie

    *Auth\Controller.php*
    - Variable $accessList appears only once,
    the value of variable $accessList was never used (line 51)

    - Variable $url appears only once,
    the value of variable $url was never used (line 99)

    *Auth\Auth.php*
    - Unsafe use of variable in call include()/require() (line 352)
    - Both empty return and return with value used in function login() (line
    455)

    *Container\IMAP.php*
    - Both empty return and return with value used in function
    _checkServer() (line 134)
    - Variable $errno was used before it was defined (line 125)
    - Variable $errstr was used before it was defined (line 125)

    *Auth\Container\LDAP.php*
    - Both empty return and return with value used in function
    Auth_Container_LDAP() (line 194)
    - Both empty return and return with value used in function _connect()
    (line 242)
    - Assignment in condition (line 431)
    - Variable $ver was used before it was defined (line 392)

    *Container\SMBPasswd.php*
    - Variable $user & $pass are used before it was defined (line 107)
    - Unused function arguments: $username & $password (line 105)

    *Auth\Container.php*
    LINE 55 function fetchData($username, $password, $isChallengeResponce=false)
    - Unused function arguments: $username & $password (line 55)
    - Variable $isChallengeResponce appears only once (line 55)
    The value of variable $isChallengeResponce was never used (line 55)
    - Unused function arguments:
    -- $username, $password function addUser($username, $password,
    $additional=null) (line 150)
    -- $username function removeUser($username) (line 159)
    -- $username, $password function changePassword($username, $password)
    (line 169)

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedOct 23, '05 at 12:45a