Grokbase Groups PHP pear-qa June 2004
People,

someone can please add me as a lead on that package? I'm commiting a
lot of changes and fixing bugs with permission of Tomas and Christian
but I'm not listed as a maintainer.
Feel free to assign new bugs to me too.
--

Ate'

Antonio
"Can't buy what I want because its FREE!" - Pearl Jam

Search Discussions

  • Stephan Schmidt at Jun 16, 2004 at 2:18 pm
    Hi,
    someone can please add me as a lead on that package? I'm commiting a
    lot of changes and fixing bugs with permission of Tomas and Christian
    but I'm not listed as a maintainer.
    Feel free to assign new bugs to me too.
    This can be easily done by the lead developer of the package.

    Stephan
  • Daniel Convissor at Jun 16, 2004 at 2:39 pm