Best regards,
Alex

Search Discussions

  • Sisyphus1 at Sep 11, 2014 at 1:34 am
    From: Alex Becker
    Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:42 AM
    Although it's not noted on strawberryperl.com, I found out that Strawberry
    Perl has / ships with PPM.
    But, is it the command line version or does it have this nifty
    nice-looking GUI, too?
    Just the command line version.
    AIUI, the more recent versions of PPM that provide the GUI are the property
    of ActiveState, and cannot be provided with Strawberry for legal reasons.

    Cheers,
    Rob

groupwin32-vanilla @
categoriesperl