My app needs AnyEvent, and one of the platforms I need it to
run on is MS Windows, but AnyEvent fails to test/work under Windows.

Can anyone explain the issues around NOT being able
to build/test the AnyEvent module under Strawberry Perl?

TIA
Fulko

Search Discussions

  • Alexandr Ciornii at Jun 4, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    Hello

    My app needs AnyEvent, and one of the platforms I need it to
    run on is MS Windows, but AnyEvent fails to test/work under Windows.
    From looking at cpantesters matrix
    http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=AnyEvent+7.04 , I see that
    AnyEvent passes tests on WIndows (see both MSWin32 and mswin32). Only
    two failures are present, and they are problems in smokers (AnyEvent
    itself is not found in tests).

    --
    Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net
  • Fulko Hew at Jun 5, 2013 at 12:34 pm