I would like to make some module configuration files work with strawberry
perl portable. Currently, the paths saved in config files are absolute
which means if SPP is moved to another location, things break.

I see that Portable provides something like this. Is there a standard way
to do the same for other configuration files and/or other modules? BTW,
the specific files of interest at the moment are Prima::Config and
PDL::Config.

Thanks much,
Chris

Search Discussions