Hi all

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this problem but here it
is. I have an application that uses POE, POE::Component::Server::HTTP
and POE::Component::Server::XMLRPC. It works well under Linux.
I've been asked to move it to Windows so I chose strawberry perl for
several reasons. In any case I'm
finding the build for POE::Component::Server::HTTP hangs during make
test during the phase that says:

enabling keepalive and going again

followed by three warnings about uninitialized variables in line 326

Does anyone have a suggestion or two for me?

TIA

Bruce

Search Discussions

  • Dmitry Karasik at Mar 16, 2010 at 12:11 pm
    Hi Bruce!

    On 13 мар 10 at 17:53, "Bruce" (Bruce Ferrell) wrote:

    Bruce> Hi all I'm not sure if this is the right place for this problem but
    Bruce> here it is. I have an application that uses POE,
    Bruce> POE::Component::Server::HTTP and POE::Component::Server::XMLRPC.
    Bruce> It works well under Linux. I've been asked to move it to Windows
    Bruce> so I chose strawberry perl for several reasons. In any case I'm
    Bruce> finding the build for POE::Component::Server::HTTP hangs during
    Bruce> make test during the phase that says:
    Bruce> enabling keepalive and going again
    Bruce> Does anyone have a suggestion or two for me?

    I'd submit a bug for POE::Component::Server::HTTP (see View/Report bugs
    link on CPAN)

    --
    Sincerely,
    Dmitry Karasik

groupwin32-vanilla @
categoriesperl
postedMar 13, '10 at 4:53p
activeMar 16, '10 at 12:11p
websitestrawberryperl.com

2 users in discussion

Dmitry Karasik: 1 post Bruce Ferrell: 1 post