Hello,

I want to contribute a perl script for the versioning system
ClearCase, so I want to suggest the new script category
"VersionControl : ClearCase (tm)", as a category
"VersionControl : CVS" already exists.

As ClearCase is a trademark, I wonder, if it is sufficient
to add an (tm) behind it?

Just for info, what the script is good for: With setxcs
(thats the name) you can use variables (and some other feature)
in ClearCase config specs. Who ever works in ClearCase
projects with lots of branches will know, what this
improvement will mean :-)

thanks for answers,
Thomas

Search Discussions

  • Kurt Starsinic at Jan 14, 2005 at 7:28 pm