I'd like to upload a script that implements an RPN calculator for
arbitrary-dimensional vectors. I don't see a suitable category for
this tool in the scripts repository, so I was wondering if you can
suggest an existing one or create a new one.

Thanks,
Ivan

Ivan Neulander (310) 448-7689
Programmer ivan@rhythm.com

R H Y T H M & H U E S S T U D I O S

Search Discussions

  • Slaven Rezic at Oct 13, 2002 at 12:28 pm

    Ivan Neulander writes:

    Hi,

    I'd like to upload a script that implements an RPN calculator for
    arbitrary-dimensional vectors. I don't see a suitable category for
    this tool in the scripts repository, so I was wondering if you can
    suggest an existing one or create a new one.
    Just "Math"?

    Regards,
    Slaven

    --
    Slaven Rezic - slaven.rezic@berlin.de
    BBBike - route planner for cyclists in Berlin

    See - http://www.cpan.org/scripts/index.html

    If you follow the format of the example script module template
    your script will be automagically installed in the right categories.

    Cheers!
    Bill :]

    -Sx-
    "Well, in general, the thing I don't like about other
    computer languages is that they're not Perl." -Larry Wall

    I'd like to upload a script that implements an RPN calculator for
    arbitrary-dimensional vectors. I don't see a suitable category for
    this tool in the scripts repository, so I was wondering if you can
    suggest an existing one or create a new one.

    Thanks,
    Ivan
  • Ivan Neulander at Oct 14, 2002 at 6:34 am
    I only saw "Educational" on that page, but in the SCRIPT CATEGORIES
    section of my script's pod I put:

    Educational
    Scientific
    Math

    I think Math or Scientific would be a better fit that Educational, if
    those categories exist.

    Thanks,
    Ivan

[...]

groupscripts @