Hi All,

I've finally uploaded the latest version of activitymail with the new
VersionControl and VersionControl::CVS categories. However, I've noted
that the older versions persist in the list. Does the scripts stuff on
CPAN not ignore older versions like CPAN does for modules? If so, is
this something that can/should be changed, or should I just delete older
versions of my scripts from CPAN?

Thanks,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394

Search Discussions

  • Clemens Giegerich at Feb 5, 2002 at 6:28 am

    David Wheeler wrote:

    Hi All,

    I've finally uploaded the latest version of activitymail with the new
    VersionControl and VersionControl::CVS categories. However, I've noted

    that the older versions persist in the list. Does the scripts stuff on

    CPAN not ignore older versions like CPAN does for modules? If so, is
    this something that can/should be changed, or should I just delete
    older
    versions of my scripts from CPAN?

    Thanks,

    David

    --
    David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
    david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394
    Yahoo!: dew7e
    Jabber:
    Theory@jabber.org
    I don't see the new category VersionControl category at
    http://www.cpan.org/scripts/index.html. Where is it?

    Clemens
  • David Wheeler at Feb 5, 2002 at 6:33 am

    I don't see the new category VersionControl category at
    http://www.cpan.org/scripts/index.html. Where is it?
    I just uploaded my script an hour or so ago. Give it a day or two and it
    should turn up, I think.

    David

    --
    David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
    david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394
    Yahoo!: dew7e
    Jabber: Theory@jabber.org
  • Clemens Giegerich at Feb 5, 2002 at 6:49 am