I'd like to add a script to the CPAN scripts archive, but it consists of a
small
number of files. According to the archives for this mailing list, this issue
has
been raised in the past. The last time I can find being about a year ago.

Is this now possible?
If so, how? The instructions still imply only single file scripts.

G. Wade

Search Discussions

  • Rich Bowen at Apr 27, 2001 at 8:18 pm