I too have some scripts to upload, and they do not fit into any of the
existing categories. I would like to see

database

and below that (for me)

sybase

There may well be other database systems to add to the list :-)

Thanks

dowen
--
David Owen Midsomer Consultants Inc. dowen@midsomer.org
Maintainer of the Sybase FAQ: http://www.isug.com/Sybase_FAQ

Search Discussions

  • Jeremy Zawodny at Apr 28, 2001 at 6:44 am

    I too have some scripts to upload, and they do not fit into any of the
    existing categories. I would like to see

    database

    and below that (for me)

    sybase

    There may well be other database systems to add to the list :-)
    Add a MySQL category, and I'll have something to add.

    Jeremy
    --
    Jeremy D. Zawodny Web Geek, Perl Hacker, Yahoo!
    http://www.zawodny.com/jzawodn/ Jeremy@Zawodny.com

groupscripts @
categoriesperl
postedApr 17, '01 at 3:55p
activeApr 28, '01 at 6:44a
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Jeremy Zawodny: 1 post David Owen: 1 post