I've got some scripts I'd like to upload, but they don't fit
in the existing categories.

Specifically, I've got these:

pnminfo information about a PBM/PGM/PPM file (more info
than pnmfile will give)
pgmtoascii like pbmtoascii, but grayscale input gives better
output
mkthnail assemble a PPM tool pipeline to make PPM thumbnail
images of input files (most of the PBM/PGM/PPM
supported formats can be input files)
mkjpg assemble a PPM tool pipeline to make jpegs from
PGM/PPM files
mkgif assemble a PPM tool pipeline to make gifs from
PBM/PGM/PPM files
mkbmp assemble a PPM tool pipeline to make bmp from
PBM/PGM/PPM files

Since these are all wrappers for the PBM/PGM/PPM tools
(http://www.acme.com/software/pbmplus/) some sort of recognition
of that in the category would be good. "Graphics::PNM" sound good?

Glossary:
PBM portable bitmap (one bit per pixel images)
PGM portable graymap (one color channel, typically 2 to 8 bits
per pixel)
PPM portable pixmap (three color channels, typically 1 to 8 bits
per color)
PNM portable anymap (any of PBM, PGM, PPM)

Benjamin

groupscripts @
categoriesperl
postedApr 12, '01 at 10:50p