I'd like to submit a script to appear in two categories:
Mail and News, but only one of those currently exists. The
script is called 'hgrep' and it greps headers of messages
in newsspools, maildirs, and mbox files. (Message bodies
are ignored and continued header lines are dealt with.)

I understand that a category has to exist before I can
submit to it, and that discussion here is needed to create
a category, so how about it?

Benjamin Elijah
------
ln $(hgrep -readdir -matches scripts.perl.org .) $SPOOL/lists/perl-scripts/

Search Discussions

  • Kurt D. Starsinic at Jul 17, 2000 at 4:43 pm

    I'd like to submit a script to appear in two categories:
    Mail and News, but only one of those currently exists. The
    script is called 'hgrep' and it greps headers of messages
    in newsspools, maildirs, and mbox files. (Message bodies
    are ignored and continued header lines are dealt with.)

    I understand that a category has to exist before I can
    submit to it, and that discussion here is needed to create
    a category, so how about it?
    Benjamin,

    I apologize for the long delay, and since nobody has objected to the
    category, I have created it now.

    Thanks for your contribution,
    Kurt
  • Ronaldws at Jul 22, 2000 at 9:23 pm
    I think the category is a good idea. I have moved fetch_unanswered.pl there.

    Cheers,
    Ronald Schmidt

groupscripts @
categoriesperl