Thanks, Dave

PS Please cc me. I'm not subscribed.

Search Discussions

  • PerlDiscuss - Perl Newsgroups and at Nov 18, 2004 at 11:48 am

    I wrote:
    PS Please cc me. I'm not subscribed.
    and apparently I didn't even manage to send an address! Doh.
    Please use dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk

    FWIW, I'm sending via:
    http://www.perldiscuss.com/post.php?type=reply&id=481&group=perl.recdescent
    and I did fill in my name and address, but they didn't make it :(
  • Randal L. Schwartz at Nov 18, 2004 at 2:37 pm
    "PerlDiscuss" == PerlDiscuss <dhoworth@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk> writes:
    PerlDiscuss> FWIW, I'm sending via:
    PerlDiscuss> http://www.perldiscuss.com/post.php?type=reply&id=481&group=perl.recdescent
    PerlDiscuss> and I did fill in my name and address, but they didn't make it :(

    If "PerlDiscuss" lets you do that, they should be blacklisted from
    these mailing lists.

grouprecdescent @
categoriesperl
postedNov 18, '04 at 10:47a