I want to use perlcc to create standalone executable from my program but
it allways fails with message like this

/usr/bin/perlcc: test-prd.pl did not compile, which can't happen:
Starting compile
Walking tree
Prescan
Saving methods
Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm
line 544.
Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm
line 438.
Can't locate object method "save" via package "UWVS" (perhaps you forgot
to load "UWVS"?) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux/B/C.pm line 582.
CHECK failed--call queue aborted.

Is anyone here who was successful to compile with perlcc program which
use Parse::RecDescent module? Any hints?

The shortest code producing error message above is

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use Parse::RecDescent;

exit 0;

--
best regards
Ing. Roman Vasicek

software developer
PetaMem s.r.o., Drahobejlova 27/1019, 190 00 Praha 9 - Liben, Czech republic
http://www.petamem.com/

Search Discussions

  • Andrey at Jun 2, 2004 at 9:41 am
    Try to use PAR module http://par.perl.org/index.cgi. It allowed to me to
    create standalone EXE executable.

    "Roman Vasicek" wrote:
    I want to use perlcc to create standalone executable from my program but
    it allways fails with message like this

    /usr/bin/perlcc: test-prd.pl did not compile, which can't happen:

grouprecdescent @
categoriesperl
postedApr 22, '02 at 10:43a
activeJun 2, '04 at 9:41a