Grokbase Groups Perl qa April 2015
Aloah,

beside the technical background (which was in background the entire discussion) might need improvement or not - I will not defend my attitude against any kind of mob.

When someone thinks there is something which might need improvement - I'm happy at first to explain the idea behind the chosen implementation. I'm also happy to explain the reason why I picked a particular implementation. I will accept - of course - when requirements pop up which hadn't been realized while I made my decisions.

And yes @ribasushi - I am offending when one continuously names my ideas/work untenable.

Best regards
--
Jens Rehsack
rehsack@gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Bulk88 at Apr 2, 2015 at 1:34 am

    Jens Rehsack wrote:
    Aloah,

    beside the technical background (which was in background the entire discussion) might need improvement or not - I will not defend my attitude against any kind of mob.

    When someone thinks there is something which might need improvement - I'm happy at first to explain the idea behind the chosen implementation. I'm also happy to explain the reason why I picked a particular implementation. I will accept - of course - when requirements pop up which hadn't been realized while I made my decisions.

    And yes @ribasushi - I am offending when one continuously names my ideas/work untenable.

    Best regards
    What is this in response to? A tweet? Some other ML thread? IRC convo,
    public or private?
  • Jens Rehsack at Apr 2, 2015 at 6:20 am

    beside the technical background (which was in background the entire discussion) might need improvement or not - I will not defend my attitude against any kind of mob.

    When someone thinks there is something which might need improvement - I'm happy at first to explain the idea behind the chosen implementation. I'm also happy to explain the reason why I picked a particular implementation. I will accept - of course - when requirements pop up which hadn't been realized while I made my decisions.

    And yes @ribasushi - I am offending when one continuously names my ideas/work untenable.

    Best regards
    What is this in response to? A tweet? Some other ML thread? IRC convo, public or private?
    IRC convo in #perl-qa on irc.per.org ...

    Cheers
    --
    Jens Rehsack
    rehsack@gmail.com