Grokbase Groups Perl qa January 2014
Hi all!

libtap version 1.2.1 is now available from its homepage:

http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/libtap/

libtap is a C library to emit TAP (= the Test Anything Protocol) which allows
writing test programs in C that can be tested using a TAP harness. libtap was
originally created by Nik Clayton, but it was neglected for a long time, and
eventually I decided to adopt it. Some changes were incorporated from the
libtap version of CCAN (= the "Comprehensive C Archive Network").

In libtap-1.2.1, I made the conversion of its build system from GNU Autotools to
CMake (see http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/autohell/ for the
motivation), and am also now generating and installing a pkg-config file -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pkg-config .

The announcement of libtap-1.2.1 should hit http://freecode.com/ soon.

Enjoy!

Regards,