Grokbase Groups Perl qa October 2013
NOW WITH MORE DIGITS!

We released 0.99 recently. There was a regression. We need a new release. To
sync up with the 1.005001 versioning, we are moving to X.YYYZZZ-style. I think
the longer-term goal will be to use Perlified semantic versions. For now, I'm
just dealing with important bugfixes, so don't expect to see 1.002001 from me.

Also, note that 1.00100x is *not* a significant change from 0.99 apart from the
version number.

I am sending this as a heads-up because sometimes really twitchy things are
really twichy about version numbers, and anything getting really twitchy about
Test::Builder makes me really twitchy.

Expect a stable release between 5 and 14 days from today.

--
rjbs

Search Discussions

  • David Cantrell at Oct 31, 2013 at 11:49 am