Please have a look at this CPAN testers report,

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/5cc1df5a-ba02-11df-8a5e-b571ca15ebd2

it's for Text::Hunspell 2.00.

I think the tests are failing because the system
doesn't have (lib)hunspell installed.

How do I specify the dependency in Makefile.PL?

Do I need to write a custom check, compile
a test C program or something like that?

Cosimo

Search Discussions

  • Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 at Sep 7, 2010 at 8:43 am

    How do I specify the dependency in Makefile.PL?
    This was under discussion at, IIRC, cpan-workers, but nothing came out of it.
    Do I need to write a custom check, compile
    a test C program or something like that?
    http://p3rl.org/Devel::CheckLib
    http://p3rl.org/Module::Install::CheckLib
  • Cosimo Streppone at Sep 7, 2010 at 8:51 am