Sorry Guys,

I have just re-read the summary of this list;

"A list for discussing and planning CPANTS, the quality assurance effort
for CPAN modules."

and realised this is the wrong list for my last post.

It's just that reading the archives:

http://www.mail-archive.com/perl-qa@perl.org/

that there appears to be non-related CPANTS posts.

What other list should I post to?

Thanks.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname@perl.me.uk? Just ask!!!

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Klausner at Sep 28, 2005 at 12:01 pm
    Hi!
    I have just re-read the summary of this list;

    "A list for discussing and planning CPANTS, the quality assurance effort
    for CPAN modules."

    and realised this is the wrong list for my last post.
    No it's not.

    The summary should be changed. CPANTS is one small and IMO not so important
    topic on this list. General testing discussions are much more important than
    CPANTS, and this list has mostly been used for them. I think there where
    maybe three or four CPANTS threads in total...

    --
    #!/usr/bin/perl http://domm.zsi.at
  • David Landgren at Sep 28, 2005 at 12:07 pm

    Thomas Klausner wrote:
    Hi!

    I have just re-read the summary of this list;

    "A list for discussing and planning CPANTS, the quality assurance effort
    for CPAN modules."

    and realised this is the wrong list for my last post.

    No it's not.
    module-authors is perhaps a better fit.

    David
    --
    "It's overkill of course, but you can never have too much overkill."
  • Thomas Klausner at Sep 28, 2005 at 12:18 pm
    I have just re-read the summary of this list;

    "A list for discussing and planning CPANTS, the quality assurance effort
    for CPAN modules."

    and realised this is the wrong list for my last post.

    No it's not.
    module-authors is perhaps a better fit.
    Whatever, but the perl-qa description should be changed to something that
    reflects the actual usage of this list better - by whoever has the
    powers to change it.

    --
    #!/usr/bin/perl http://domm.zsi.at

groupqa @