Grokbase Groups Perl qa April 2005
Hi everyone, lurkers and all,

I'm looking for five or six people to participate in a technical book
review this week, reviewing eight chapters of a book about software
testing with Perl.

You don't have to be a testing guru or a Perl guru, but you need to have
at least some desire to learn more about testing and Perl if you're not
already an experienced tester with Perl. More importantly, you need to
be able to review at least two or three chapters and return your
comments by Friday.

I specifically want comments on:
- technical accuracy
- applicability
- clarity of examples
- appropriateness of presentation

If you can start reviewing tomorrow and will provide comments by Friday
at the latest (tomorrow at the earliest is great), please respond to me
directly in private. I'd like to know your experience level with both
Perl and testing. I'll pick the first five or six recipients who
absolutely assure me on pain of public humiliation that they'll start
immediately and finish before the deadline.

(I'm only partly kidding about the humiliation.)

-- c

groupqa @
categoriesperl
postedApr 4, '05 at 12:05a