I have committed a small set of changes to the svn repository, here are
For sake of consistency throughout all the tests, I have set the
she-bang line on all to be:
NOTE: I have not removed any instances of $^W=1 in the tests although
it really is no longer needed.
I have set up the following tests to utilize the 'skip_all' option in
05thrclone.t << skips if there is no thread support
41prof_dump.t << skips if DBI::PurePerl
42prof_data.t << skips if DBI::PurePerl
50dbm.t << skips if cannot find any DBM modules
60preparse.t << skips if DBI::PurePerl
I have tested this modules with prove as well as make test and even
under a fresh build. Let me know though if you see any weirdness here.
NOTE: The following still need to be converted to use 'skip_all' in
some way, they are not as simple as the above modules, so this is not
Again, let me know if you find any issues with my upload.