I've updated http://qa.perl.org/phalanx/. I started a roster page and a
status, which shows that Shawn Carroll has started working on
Date::Calc. Shawn, please let me know how many tests were in Date::Calc
before you started. One of the metrics I want to keep is how many tests
we've added as we go along.

Jay Flowers has started working on CGI::Application, I believe. Jay,
I'll need to know the Before stats on it.

The CMS on perl.org makes updates really simple, so please let me know
what's going on and I'll updated fairly often.

Thanks,
xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

Search Discussions

  • H.Merijn Brand at Sep 30, 2003 at 8:45 am

    status, which shows that Shawn Carroll has started working on
    Date::Calc. Shawn, please let me know how many tests were in Date::Calc
    FWIW Date::Calc has 64bit failures on HP-UX
    before you started. One of the metrics I want to keep is how many tests
    we've added as we go along.

    Jay Flowers has started working on CGI::Application, I believe. Jay,
    I'll need to know the Before stats on it.

    The CMS on perl.org makes updates really simple, so please let me know
    what's going on and I'll updated fairly often.
    --
    H.Merijn Brand Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
    using perl-5.6.1, 5.8.0, & 5.9.x, and 806 on HP-UX 10.20 & 11.00, 11i,

groupqa @
categoriesperl
postedSep 30, '03 at 2:07a
activeSep 30, '03 at 8:45a
websiteqa.perl.org

2 users in discussion

Andy Lester: 1 post H.Merijn Brand: 1 post