Hey all,

By my admittedly limited math, it's been almost three months since
Rakudo Star 2011.01 was released. The announcement at
<http://rakudo.org/announce/rakudo-star/2011.01> mentioned the shift
was to a three month schedule.

So ...

Is it close? Any pressing issues? Did I miss an announcement?

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com

Search Discussions