# New Ticket Created by Zoffix Znet
# Please include the string: [perl #128282]

The `is-approx` sub in Test.pm6 module has a multi that take optional rel_tol and abs_tol parameters: https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/blob/5638a13ab46b4017ebd7f79dd437a68f0b1eb268/lib/Test.pm6#L246

The snake_case naming of those parameters is inconsistent with the use of kebob-case throughout the entire module and I propose those parameters be renamed to rel-tol and abs-tol.

I'm willing to do the work, if the proposal is accepted. The question then becomes: should the old names stay?

Search Discussions

  • Tom Browder at May 29, 2016 at 4:45 pm
    I'm willing to do the work, if the proposal is accepted. The question then
    becomes: should the old names stay?
    I support your proposal for kebob-casing.

    -Tom

    [tbrowder]

groupperl6-compiler @
categoriesperl