I found another strange test failure on rakudo-j related to the use
of prefix:<++>: The test in integration/weird-errors.t (which I
fudged with roast commit ca3abdefb1) started to fail with rakudo
commit e2fcdf2702.

The test in isolation works fine, but the failure happens in
combination with another -- unrelated -- piece of code from the same
test file. I golfed it down to this:

====
$ cat 128123.p6
q:to/FOO/;
  FOO
my $bar = 0;
++$bar;
====

Running this code dies with "Expected a native int argument for '$a'".

All of the following changes make the code work:

* remove the indentation of the heredoc (line 2)

* use native type in line 3: my int $bar = 0;

* don't assign to $bar in line 3: my $bar;

* use postfix:<++> in line 4

groupperl6-compiler @
categoriesperl
postedMay 22, '16 at 8:55a