# New Ticket Created by Alex Jakimenko
# Please include the string: [perl #127824]

Although S/ / / is not documented (https://github.com/perl6/doc/issues/437), it is still relatively well-known and is commonly used.

However, I was surprised to see that TR/ / / is not implemented (that is, non-mutating transliteration). This looks like an inconsistency to me. If we have S/ / /, then why not have TR/ / /?

So I am creating this ticket to point out this inconsistency.

One might say that this ticket should be created in the spec repo, but, after all, S/ / / is not present in the specs, so that would be a bit inappropriate.

groupperl6-compiler @
categoriesperl
postedApr 3, '16 at 2:47a
activeApr 3, '16 at 2:47a