# New Ticket Created by Paweł Pabian
# Please include the string: [perl #97538]

Spec section mentioned in subject says that method defined as:

method ^count { return $count }

can be called directly on class like:
Dog.count

This will not work because method arity is 0 while A() is always passed as first argument to the method.

So either this is rakudo bug or S12 should mention explicitly to declare this method as:

method ^count ( ::T ) { return $count }

so the number of params method receive matches.

from IRC:

11:21
jnthn
bbkr: Hmm. I didn't re-visit that bit of S12 in nom yet...
bbkr: I agree master's interpretation is kinda dubious in that sense.
11:24
jnthn
bbkr: Feel free to file a ticket on that.

groupperl6-compiler @
categoriesperl
postedAug 22, '11 at 9:34p
activeAug 22, '11 at 9:34p