For the last couple days it seems every commit is breaking blead. And
the log is "change foo" "change bar" "change baz" "revert foo" "revert
baz" over and over. Can we actual use smoke-me branches and not litter
the git history with broken code commits and then a wave of revert commits?

Are people even smoking locally before pushing nowadays?

Search Discussions

  • Jarkko Hietaniemi at May 30, 2014 at 12:31 pm