I don't believe this needs a perldelta. This bug was found as a result
of a new test for making sure warnings are utf8-safe. The sprintf is
used only when parsing the interior of \p{...} (and \P). All names of
official Unicode properties and Perl extensions are ASCII only, which
doesn't trigger the bug. User-defined properties have to begin with the
letters 'Is' or 'In'. It seems very unlikely that someone has combined
those letters with non-ASCII ones; else the bug isn't triggered.

But this should give someone enough info to write a perldelta entry for
this if they disagree with my assessment of the importance.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedSep 19, '13 at 5:32a
activeSep 19, '13 at 5:32a