Is there any sign of a Pod-Simple 3.23 on the horizon? ... perhaps in
time for 5.17.3 on 20th?

Bleadperl is currently on 3.20 because the last time it was updated to
3.22 it caused failures in Pod::Html
(https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=113740).

Search Discussions

  • David E. Wheeler at Aug 10, 2012 at 4:03 am