I took Jesse's original email and added the (edited) content to perlhack
under the "Getting your patch accepted".

See
http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/6a945912f2861921b440402072b7053a1dc414a5
for the diff.

I also added a mention of the #p5p irc channel in the next commit.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg House Absolute(ly Pointless)

  • Jesse Vincent at Sep 16, 2011 at 4:37 am