This is a reminder for those who didn't see my earlier note.

In order to ensure we have a couple days for the smokers to identify
any release blockers, please commit any user-visible code changes by
Saturday morning (that can be America/New_York or whatever your local
time zone is -- either is fine with me).

Perldelta patches, other documentation patches, porter tool patches
and bug fixes that solve problems configuring/building/testing on
particular platforms are still welcome all weekend.

I will announce a full freeze of blead on Monday late morning
(America/New_York) for me to work on the release of 5.15.0.

Thanks!

-- David

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl